Our friends at Sterling Women had their 7th year anniversary! To celebrate we came up with a special cocktail just for them! Here is our ‘how to’ video to make the “Shake It” cocktail! These cocktails are tasty, fun and festive! A sure to be crowd pleaser!
1 cup Limeade
1 cup Cranberry Juice
1/2 cup Vodka
Splash of Prosecco
- Slice the limes. These are used as a garnish and to sugar the rim of your Dancing Tumblers.
- To sugar your glasses use the freshly cut limes and run them around the rim of your glass. Then, dunk it in the sprinkles!
- Add limeade, cranberry juice, and vodka to the shaker. Then shake shake shake!
- Add some ice to your dancing tumblers then pour in your mix. Don’t forget to garnish with a lime slice!
- Add a splash of Prosecco and ENJOY!